If you haven’t gotten your pumpkin for Halloween yet, you may want to think about getting that done this weekend, and start carving for your chance to win an iPod shuffle, courtesy of St. Charles Communities! Entering is easy, but you don’t have much time to take advantage of this opportunity, so here’s how:
- The contest runs from now until October 27th.
- All contestants will submit a photo of their creation for the judges to consider.
- The photo should be at least 500×350 pixels.
- Please submit your photo to email@example.com — include your name, and street address.
- There are three categories to the competition: scary, funny, and creative. You can submit as many pumpkins per category as you want. Why limit yourself to just one?
- In order to keep an even playing field, the judges reserve the right to come and see your pumpkin.
- Open to Charles County residents only
One winner in each category have an opportunity to win an iPod shuffle. Good luck and happy carving!